Search This Blog

Monday, March 18, 2019

We've got something

Today and yesterday I was able to go through and edit a little bit of the raw footage and sound. So provided is just a short clip of the product of an hour of editing, as well, I provided the video of the edit in full screen. I didn't want to provide a full video of my editing as we don't have all the finished material nor most of the shots, so it is near worthless as this time to provide full length videos of me editing. But in the video shown you can see the material and techniques used to edit.
Provided below is just the actual edited footage of the first few seconds of the opening. I do not expect most of this too be final, but it is just cool to see some practice shots and techniques being practiced and put to use for when we actually find the perfect footage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

...and we're done

I want to thank the Cambridge program, especially anyone watching, and my teacher Mrs. Stoklosa for giving us this opportunity to spend coun...