Search This Blog

Sunday, March 17, 2019

Just the first few


I was looking through the roughly ten shots that I took and I realized that maybe the shot that was posted in the last blog wasn't so good. The upwards pan seems unnecessary, hence the one which I will choose to add to the editing will be one that is still, and will fit to the music and introduction to the house in a more fashionable manner.


The video on top is the one I originally wanted to use. However the one on the bottom is just better as it is still, because the pan is so useless. Do not forget this is just raw footage and subject to editing and change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

...and we're done

I want to thank the Cambridge program, especially anyone watching, and my teacher Mrs. Stoklosa for giving us this opportunity to spend coun...