Search This Blog

Monday, April 1, 2019

Re-shooting and final edits

Today reshooting occurred, and we basically got one of the largest discontinuities fixed, from having no blood onto the mask to having it, I will provide a side by side comparison of this.
























You see, the largest difference between these two photos is that the killer actually has blood on his face while he eerily stares at the camera and looks towards the bulletin board, which aids the continuity factor. Here I will just provide video evidence of what I mean, which can be compared from the video shown in the previous blog, with no blood.
I also integrated sounds of the murder which I completely forgot which I will link in a few moments
Bone and flesh ripping (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuM9Tkyf778)
Knife stab (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCCFsqyyano)

Lastly, I do believe some of the finagling touches have been made, but that decision is also up to Antonio and Nick, so here is just a video of me showing all the layering we used in the audio, and the hundreds of video files.

No comments:

Post a Comment

...and we're done

I want to thank the Cambridge program, especially anyone watching, and my teacher Mrs. Stoklosa for giving us this opportunity to spend coun...