Search This Blog

Sunday, March 31, 2019

Editing day 2

So to elaborate on yesterdays work, I just wanted to get at least 75 percent of the editing done, I would still need to implementing the stabbing sound effect, and I found an editing error that would cause a discontinuation, of when the killer looks towards the camera and has no blood on his mask, but as he moves towards the camera and the bulletin board with the mask on the side, there is blood upon it. So all in all we need to refilm that shot, and I edited a good portion. Antonio edited a snippet and fixed the bulletin board scene up.
So that alluded us to this point in time after a good time spent editing compared to what we have seen before. The killing is much more quick paced and coherent and the issue of wailing to the bulletin board is fixed, and pardon for the blank cuts in there, but I'm just leaving gap room for reshooting areas, as well as to not mess with the audio.
During the entirety of our editing process, I was the sole editor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

...and we're done

I want to thank the Cambridge program, especially anyone watching, and my teacher Mrs. Stoklosa for giving us this opportunity to spend coun...