Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 20, 2019

More bad news

The person who I recruited to begin filming I just realized is really unreliable. They barely are ever responding to text and have a very busy workload with sports and homework. Hence, I just told them that it would probably be best if I just filmed with my phone and we moved along. However, I did try to get another camera person who is in the TV production class, but they told me that they can't borrow out the cameras for things unrelated to tv production. So the best and safest bet for getting the shots done in a timely matter is to just film by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

...and we're done

I want to thank the Cambridge program, especially anyone watching, and my teacher Mrs. Stoklosa for giving us this opportunity to spend coun...